What’s up at Earth Sanctuary
Alice Springs Astronomy|Fri July 10: Kids are FREE | Showtime 6:30 PM
Friday 10, July 2020
Alice Springs Astronomy|Sat July 11: Kids are FREE | Showtime 6:30 PM
Saturday 11, July 2020
Alice Springs Astronomy|Sun July 12: Kids are FREE | Showtime 6:30 PM
Sunday 12, July 2020
Alice Springs Astronomy|Thurs July 16: Kids are FREE | Showtime 6:30 PM
Thursday 16, July 2020
Taste the Outback with our award winning Bush Tucker beer!
Infused with our local Quandong fruit, our Red Centre Devil is an award winning brew! You have to try it!
Experience the Sanctuary - An Outback venue for classic celebrations
Contact us today for a visit & venue hire info.
Let's Go Shopping
Let's go shopping! Check out our great clothing selection for Women, Men and Kids. Ohh Yeah!
How we got sustainable! Get active & download our eBook
With a 2017 commendation by the United Nations for our work in Sustainability, download & see how our team is changing your world!
Our award winning star show is not to be missed. See 'calendar' for dates. Private tours also available on request.
Corperate events, weddings, team building & award winning dinner & shows. We are the perfect Outback venue!
Education | Eco Tours
Earth Sanctuary offers local Eco tours and operate exclusive 3-7 day/night Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Watarrka tours.
Experience One of the Greatest Alice Springs Attraction Opportunities
When you are deciding where you and your work team or students could go for an unforgettable outback getaway, consider Earth Sanctuary, a unique Alice Springs attraction. When you visit us, you’ll have the opportunity to experience incredible natural wonders, delicious food, and even host your special events with us for a backdrop that’s sure to impress your guests. Continue reading to discover the many qualities that distinguish Earth Sanctuary as your perfect destination.
Why You Should Visit Earth Sanctuary for an Outback Experience in Alice Springs
We’re not just any other destination to visit for a few days. When you visit Earth Sanctuary, we treat you to unique entertainment and enjoyment, including:
- There’s nothing that gets you back in touch with nature and Australian aboriginal culture quite like seeing the beautiful night sky in the outback. Billions of stars are on display as our guides introduce you to astronomical wonders ranging from constellations to nebulae, many of which are the same sights that were visible thousands of years ago to people across the world before modern lights.
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner that invites you to embrace the spirit of the Outback. Our courtesy shuttle brings your group to a safe and secluded location to enjoy delicious food and quality hospitality. This package includes the astronomy tour mentioned above, so it’s the perfect opportunity to see the beauty that Australia has to offer, enjoy our delicious food, then explore the universe with a champagne toast.
- Meet the Outback Brothers, stars of the factual entertainment series that follows their adventures as paramedics in the Outback. Throughout six episodes, you get to know them and their struggles as they grow alongside Earth Sanctuary.
You’re sure to have an experience unlike any other when you visit Earth Sanctuary for your next outback escape.
Fun Facts about Our Nature Conservation Efforts in Alice Springs
There are many things that you might not know about how we approach nature conservation at Earth Sanctuary. When you visit us, there are several things that you’ll see in person:
- Nature conservation comes alive when you go on one of our educational tours. These Alice Springs tours are ideal for students from preparatory school to senior secondary. No matter how much or how little knowledge your students have when they enter, they’ll leave with a greater understanding of how nature works in the Outback.
- Nature conservation is about more than just Alice Springs sightseeing at Earth Sanctuary. We take our charge to be environmentalists seriously, so we respect the Earth and live out this commitment every day. We provide education on a sustainability curriculum, then show visiting students what that looks like by putting it into practice ourselves.
- We’re committed to 100% carbon neutrality at Earth Sanctuary. To the greatest degree possible, we generate our energy through renewable resources such as solar and wind power, as well as rain catchment to reduce our footprint. We further work to offset any impact our organisation has by partnering with Carbon Neutral Australia and supporting both Australian and global Native Reforestation initiatives.
Tips for Planning Alice Springs Activities
We are happy to host any group for our Astronomy tours, whether it’s a few friends or a family interested in learning about nature, an entire classroom hoping to experience education in the Outback, or a happy couple seeking to celebrate their wedding in Australia’s natural beauty.
- Impress your fellow business professionals and conference attendees by hosting your next conference at Earth Sanctuary. We have a gourmet BBQ menu, venues suited to your presentations and workshops, as well as unique team building activities that are certain to bring your employees together.
- We love hosting weddings at Earth Sanctuary. There’s something special about joining two people together with Australia’s natural backdrop to provide the witness of their union. Let us host and cater your wedding and let your friends see you as you’re embraced by the beauty of the Australian Outback.
About Earth Sanctuary
We’re a family-owned-and-operated business that has ten years of experience conserving nature and inviting our fellow Australians to enjoy the natural beauty of the Outback. From humble beginnings to the humbling impact that we have had on our visitors and the environment around us, Earth Sanctuary has grown to be something even greater than we’d imagined. We’re situated in the centre of Australia to provide our visitors with a way to experience Australia that you’d never get by staying in the coastal urban centres. Contact us today to plan your next visit and learn more about our Alice Spring trips at Earth Sanctuary.