The ultimate Earth Sanctuary experience for schools. Experience three award winning tours in ecology, culture and astronomy before sleeping under the Milkyway in your very own swag.
Explore Earth Sanctuary’s sustainable living centre before delving into the world views and practices of Australian as well as world indigenous cultures as the sun sets on the Macdonnell Ranges. Enjoy a wholesome BBQ dinner with desert and get ready for a fully guided tour of the vast desert nigt sky. Earth Sanctuary’s Sunset to Sunrise educational tour is a highly recommended program to suit the National Curriculum’s focus on sustainability and culture.
- Sustainable living / ecology tour - explore energy, water, shelter, food, utilities and well being.
- Cultural tour - perception, survival, art & ceremony.
- Astronomy tour - explore the Moon, planets and constellations in the Southern night sky.
- BBQ Dinner & Desert (Optional + $44 per guest Inc GST)
- Swag Hire (Optional + $25 per guest Inc GST)
- Shower and toilet facilities.
Contact Earth Sanctuary’s friendly team for bookings and inquiries.