Experience Earth Sanctuary’s classic Quandong Homestead surrounded by 100 acres of native wilderness. Here you can watch or even make a traditional bush damper and sample Billy Tea before enjoying an optional short guided walk around Earth Sanctuary’s award winning sustainable living centre. You could also just relax and enjoy views of the stunning Macdonnell Ranges and let your taste-buds do the walking as your guide takes you on a mouth watering journey sampling local foods and bush tucker.
In partnership with local indigenous organisation Kungas Can Cook, Earth Sanctuary’s ‘Taste of the Outback’ offers guests a sample of authentic bush foods as well as insights on traditional methods of food preparation. All before lunch and a total relax amidst the beautiful surounds of Quandong Homestead.
- Courtesy Bus Transfers to/from Alice Springs
- Experienced Earth Sanctuary guide
- Billy Tea & Damper making
- Sample traditional Aboriginal bush foods and native cuisines
- Buffet style lunch
- Short guided walk of Earth Sanctuary